I am constantly looking for great mom quotes to put on my Instagram account. Since it is Mother’s Day weekend, I thought I would put a list together of some of my favorites to share with you.
I have also included some of the quotes on Instagram ready images that you can use for your own feed. Happy Mother’s Day!
Here are 9 Quotes for Mother’s Day:
- “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Having kids – the responsibility of rearing good, ethical, responsible human beings – is the biggest job anyone can embark on.” – Maria Shriver
- “Sleep is out… tired is the new black.” – Amy Poehler
- “A mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled.” – Emily Dickinson
- “Of all the rights of woman, the greatest is to be a mother.” – Lin Yutang
- “Motherhood has the greatest potential influence in a human life.” – Unknown
- “There are times when parenthood seems nothing more than feeding the hand that bites you.” – Anne Diehl
- “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” – Sophia Loren
Do you have a favorite quote on motherhood?