Before having my son, I was quite the Netflix and (Hulu) junkie. While I don’t have nearly the same amount of time these days, I still enjoy a good Netflix binge here and there… or half a show before my son wakes up. Here are my 10 favorite TV shows on Netflix. (If you love Netflix as much as I do, you may also want to check out 5 Chick Flicks to Binge Watch on Netflix.)
In no particular order…
- Parenthood – I fell in love with the Braverman’s on Netflix. At the time, the series was still on. I started from season 1, episode 1 until I caught up with the season that was on at the time and I stayed a devoted fan until the end.
- Drop Dead Diva – I literally gasped when I saw that this show is on Netflix. It’s a strange premise (model dies and assumes the body of a lawyer who is her polar opposite and also happens to work with the deceased model’s fiancé) but it’s totally addicting.
- Cristela – I was really sad when this show ended at two seasons. At least I can relive the hilarity on Netflix.
- Fuller House – I confess, I stayed up until midnight the night this show was released. I watched the first episode immediately and finished out the season by dinner time. Then I made my family watch it with me again. (Not all in one day, unfortunately.) I’ll probably watch the entire season at least one more time before the second season comes out. I know, I have a problem!
- The Office – Do I really need to say more? I mean, who doesn’t love Michael Scott and the rest of those office crazies?
- Parks & Recreation – This is a favorite binge watch of mine (or it was pre-baby). I just can’t get enough of Leslie Knope’s awkward quirkiness and passion for the city of Pawnee.
- Young & Hungry – Ok, by now it’s no secret that I’m a fan of cheesy. I’m also a sucker for “will they or won’t they” story lines. Oh and I love food. So yeah, this is the perfect show for me.
- Melissa & Joey – Truth be told, the only reason I watched this show in the first place was because of Joey Lawrence but who knew it too would have that “will they or won’t they” factor. And when they did, the show was still just as good!
- Baby Daddy – This is the only show on my top 10 that I’ve never actually followed during a current season but I occasionally watch a few episodes on Netflix. Ok, maybe more than a few. I think it’s pretty funny.
- Scandal – I guess you could say this is my “guilty pleasure” show. And quite different from all the others but oh so good. Also, I love Olivia Pope’s wardrobe.