5 Chick Flicks to Binge Watch on Netflix

Chick Flicks on Netflix NoviceMommy Blog

Love is in the air! Well, not my air. But, still, it’s Valentine’s Day.

In watching social media the past few days, I’m noticing a lot of people seem to hate Valentine’s Day. And not just single people. Personally, I’ve always kind of liked Valentine’s Day. Maybe because I like red and pink. Who knows?

Plus, any day is a good day to spread a little love and spend time with the people that matter to us most.

Years ago, I used to get together with my single friends and we would watch chick flicks and eat ice cream. And it was wonderful.

I can’t eat ice cream this year, but I am seriously considering grabbing a cutie or two (the fruit) and having  a good ol’ chick flick binge watching session. That is, if my little Valentine will let me!

I decided to check out Netflix to see what they have. I narrowed the list down t my favorites. I’m pretty sure I’ve watched at least one of these on Valentine’s Day in the past!

Here are 5 chick flicks to binge watch on Netflix:

Hitch NoviceMommy Blog Chick Flix on Netflix

50 First Dates NoviceMommy Blog Chick Flicks on Netflix

13-going-on-30-movie- NoviceMommy Blog Chick Flicks on Netflix

leap year NoviceMommy Blog Chick Flick on Netflix

legally blonde NoviceMommy Blog Chick Flicks on Netflix

What’s your favorite chick flick?

31 thoughts on “5 Chick Flicks to Binge Watch on Netflix

1. Beth February 13, 2016 / 7:49 pm

I haven’t seen any of those, but I’ve wanted to watch Legally Blonde for a while. My favorite Chick Flick would be Bridesmaids. It is one of my favorite movies ever.

• inezbayardo February 13, 2016 / 8:51 pm

My college roommate and I used to watch Legaly Blonde. A lot. haha. I haven’t seen Bridesmaids but I know a lot of people love that one!

2. Kayla February 14, 2016 / 2:14 pm

Legally Blonde and Hitch are two of my favorites!

3. Rica February 14, 2016 / 2:20 pm

My fav chick flick would have to be How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days! Matthew McCoughney and Kate Hudson make a phenomenal match. And who doesn’t like to see him on screen?

• inezbayardo February 14, 2016 / 7:45 pm

TOTALLY agree! I love Matthew McConaughey. My fave of his is The Wedding Planner. I’m pretty sure I still have most of it memorized. haha. Thanks for stopping by!

4. Banned Brooke February 14, 2016 / 2:40 pm

I love a good girls night in! It’s been too long since I’ve had one, though. My go to movies are While You Were Sleeping, Hope Floats, and pretty much anything Sandra Bullock is in.

• inezbayardo February 14, 2016 / 7:54 pm

While You Were Sleeping is one of my all time faves! That was on my Netflix Christmas list. I’m not sure why it didn’t make it this time. We’ll say variety (sounds better than “I forgot”!). And, yes, I’ve never seen a Sandra Bullock movie I didn’t like!

5. angie February 14, 2016 / 3:06 pm

looks like the list of DVDs that my daughter just purchased. I love netflix as well it is a great place to find exactly what you want to watch
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

• inezbayardo February 14, 2016 / 7:52 pm

I don’t get to watch too much tv, but it’s handy to have Netflix when I feel like a good movie. Thanks for stopping by, Angie!

6. Portia @ Migrant Muse February 14, 2016 / 3:57 pm

Nice list! Legally Blonde and 13 Going on 30 are classic chick flicks in my book 🙂 I also wrote a post on some of my favourite foreign films to watch on Valentine’s Day but I think Hitch or 50 First Dates would be great for those coupled up to watch together!

• inezbayardo February 14, 2016 / 7:50 pm

Oooh, I’ll have to check that out! Thanks!

7. Carrie February 14, 2016 / 5:10 pm

Love all of these, and love that they are all appropriate to watch with kids!!

• inezbayardo February 14, 2016 / 7:49 pm

Yeah, I like kid-friendly the majority of the time. You’ll never see me recommend anything above PG-13. haha.

8. Kwame February 14, 2016 / 5:41 pm

Love all of these but Sex and the City and Love & Basketball are two of my faves.

• inezbayardo February 14, 2016 / 7:47 pm

I haven’t seen either of those. So many chick flicks so little time! Thanks for reading, Kwame!

9. Brittany Giles February 14, 2016 / 9:01 pm

i love all of these1 my favorite would have to be 50 First Dates!

• inezbayardo February 16, 2016 / 11:21 am

That’s one of my faves, too!!

10. Sheena Marie February 14, 2016 / 9:34 pm

My favorite has to be Notting Hill. I watched it on Netflix this afternoon. It never gets old!

• inezbayardo February 16, 2016 / 11:22 am

I need to watch that one. I think I started to watch it once but never finished. That was years ago when I would frequently fall asleep within minutes of a movie. haha

11. Candy February 14, 2016 / 11:50 pm

I LOOOOVE 50 First Dates. I actually just finished watching it 🙂

• inezbayardo February 16, 2016 / 11:23 am

MEEEEEE TOOOOO!!! That’s on my all time fave list for sure. Thanks for stopping by, Candy!

12. Vivi M February 15, 2016 / 3:06 am

I love all of these and would the notebook of course! 😉

13. gill February 15, 2016 / 3:22 am

Love this post, anything else you recommend?

14. gill February 15, 2016 / 3:24 am

Definitely will check some of these out xx

15. Dom February 15, 2016 / 6:44 am

My favourite chick flicks are Something’s Gotta Give, It’s Complicated, Devil Wears Prada and Julie & Julia. You should give those a try!

• inezbayardo February 16, 2016 / 11:31 am

Ok, so at one point The Devil Wears Prada was in our DVD player at all times and any given roommate could be watching it at any given time. I LOVE that one! And Julie & Julia, too!