As many people do at the close of a year, I’ve been reflecting on this past year. I will admit, there have been some hard days but it has been my absolute best year yet. Being a mom has brought me more joy than I ever could have imagined.
In addition to being a new mom, I am pursuing my dream to be a writer like I never have before. In May, not long before having my son, I made a commitment to get serious about blogging. I would be lying if I said it has been easy but it has absolutely been worth it.
2015 has been a year of dreams come true!
I invite you to revisit (or perhaps visit for the first time!) with me the Top 15 Posts of 2015.
- A 31 Day Journey Through My Unplanned Pregnancy
- Intentional Blessing
- Why I Had Pre-marital Sex But Not an Abortion
- Feeling Rejected
- The Grief
- Denial to Acceptance
- Broken Theology
- Bath Time Prayers
- Budget-Friendly Labor and Delivery Nurse Gifts
- Imagine A Magical Land Where Children Are Valued and Parenthood is Celebrated
- My Favorite Places to Shop for Baby Boy Clothes
- Baby Registry Must-Haves
- Friendly Advice for the Non-Pregnant
- 5 Tips for Flying with an Infant
- Purpose Driven Mother